Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beautiful day in the Hocking Hills

This weekend Dave and I drove up to the Hocking Hills to take advantage of a sunny early spring day. Many other folks were doing the same, as Cedar Falls, our chosen destination, was quite crowded. However, I was able to take some nice photographs. Water was the main theme of my photos for the trip....


Sandy areas draw my eye



The patterns in underwater sand are so beautiful



But the falls are the main attraction of this location



Here's the same shot, only at "normal", fast speed



Here you get a full view of the falls, with this young lady in the foreground giving you some perspective on the size of this majestic falls.



As long as I had my tripod with me, why not take a "group photo"?


I leave you with two of my more "scenic" shots. Enjoy!





No comments: