Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gearing up for some good birding!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'll likely be MIA from the blogosphere until Sunday or Monday. Heading off to the Midwest Birding Symposium today up in Lakeside, Ohio!


I look forward to seeing LOTS of new birds, including shorebirds and migrating birds of all kinds. Not to mention the fact that I'll be hearing talks by some well-known names in the birding world... Bill Thompson III, Julie Zickefoose, Jim McCormac, Lang Elliott, Mike Bergin just to name a few (sorry I didn't provide any links here... in a bit of a rush). And I'll finally get to meet some of my other fellow Ohio bird/nature bloggers! I might get a short post out while at the symposium, but I don't expect to have much internet access while I'm up there.

See you when I get back!

No comments: