Friday, November 20, 2009

Shameless self-promotion

Most of the images that I showcase in this space are taken out "in the field." While that is no doubt my favorite place to take photos, and will undoubtedly remain my focus here on Heather of the Hills, I'm trying out some new photographic techniques over on my other blog, Photography of the Hills. That's my space for showing my more artistic side, whether it be concerning nature photography or food photography. I encourage you to take a look over there, if you haven't done so before (I realize several of you already follow both blogs, and I really appreciate that!). I've been doing some different stuff with seed heads recently, with more experiments planned in the near future.

Here's an image from my recent exploration of seed heads (as well as my first serious attempt at a triptych):


To see other similar work, just click on the link to Photography of the Hills listed up under my profile. Or click on the photo above. Hope to see you there!

No comments: