Friday, March 26, 2010

Here we go again

A special note of thanks to all of you who took the time to read my poetry submission over at the Daily Writing Tips blog.  And some of you even voted for it - wow!  The poem didn't advance to the next round, but at least it didn't have the least amount of votes, so I know someone out there loves me!  You guys are so awesome.

Speaking of writing, I've gone crazy and created yet another blog just for my writing.  I've been pondering it for a while, but a few things fell into place that made now seem like the right time.  If you'd like to check it out, you'll find me at Writing on the Page (a link will also be over in the sidebar, just like for my photo blog).  Things here will continue as usual - I just don't want to bore folks with all of this poetry and stuff that may not always relate to my love of nature (but most likely will anyway).

Also, a quick mention that the HOTH layout will probably be changing again soon.  Blogger has finally given us the ability to do much more customization with templates without the need to know HTML and the like, so it's time for a little spring sprucing, I think!

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

Heather, a new blog for just your writing is an excellent idea. I so enjoy your musings that accompany your photos. Clearly you have a gift there!! Great for blogger, huh? I checked it out - I'll need to play with it a little more before I take the plunge and make any changes. I'm not exactly computer savvy. Off to check out your new blog. Have a great weekend, karen

Heather said...

Karen - It's always nice to have friends who support your work and ideas; thank you so much for your support of my writing! I'm still playing with the blogger backgrounds on my test blog to make sure I get it all set up right before I go "live" with new stuff on this blog. Hope you have a great weekend, too.

Monika said...

Oooh, I'll have to check out the new Blogger editing tools. Thanks for the tip!

Heather said...

Monika - Be sure to go to Blogger in Draft to see all the new features!

Waffle Recipes said...

Hi nice reading youur blog